Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The Mother Box’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
The Mother Box
The Bristol Office, 2nd Floor 5 High Street
Westbury On Tryn, Bristol, BS9 3BY
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Mother Box is a trading name of Mrs Rebecca Hands and Mrs Alexis Stickland
We reserve the right to substitute items of equal value should products not be available
The Mother Box is not responsible in any way for incorrect data such as spelling errors and incorrect address details, that you have input into our system.
This website and its content is copyright of The Mother Box. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.
You may pay for the items which you order online by supplying your credit/debit card or details on the secure online order form or via Paypal.
Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. You can therefore rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
We regret that we cannot accept cheques or cash as payment online.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of data when communicating with The Mother Box via email. Accordingly please do not send us payment information using email. Unless we are fraudulent or negligent we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide us with when placing an order.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
Thank you for taking the time to read these terms and conditions. Should you have any further enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org