As a Midwife and Doula, we understand the heartache a miscarriage can bring. During this devastating time for families there is a lot of processing and grieving to be done, and amidst this sadness lots of our mothers have felt that they were not encouraged or indeed shown how to truly care for themselves physically after a miscarriage.
This box is designed to encourage all women grieving the loss of a baby to really take some time to heal their physical body, while they process the many emotions that grief brings with it.
The Loss box booklet explains what is happening to your body after a miscarriage, whilst the beautiful words from other mothers who have also experienced the loss of a baby have been included to provide comfort and support.
In times of grief, often there are no words, but we hope that The Loss Box provides a nurturing gift to yourself or for friends and families to send that says – ‘we are here for you, please be gentle with yourself and we love you’.
The Little Loss Box Contains:
- Our Exclusive Mother Box ‘The Loss Box’ booklet, full of advice on how to care for your
physical and mental wellbeing after a miscarriage and with words of support from other
women who have experienced miscarriage loss too.
- A small pack of specially blended healing bath salts, to soothe aches and pains associated
with cramping and bleeding that accompanies a miscarriage.
- Star of Bethlehem Bach Flower Tincture: A flower remedy known to calm the mind and
encourage the body to release shock, fear and grief.
- The Mother Box and The Herb Garden – Hormone Balancing Tea Blend – a delicious herbal
blend to settle hormones and calm the mind.
- The Mother Box and The Herb Garden – ‘Calm’ Aromatherapy Roller – a special blend of
Frankincense, Lavender and Geranium essential oils to calm and quieten the mind. Can be
carried in your bag and used any time you feel overwhelmed.
We have kept this box small and affordable – but if you would like to add some extra products from our ‘create your own box’ section to make up a bigger gift box, please do get in touch and we can help you to put together some suitable products to add.